11 June 2012

Mondays

Isn't it crazy how it's already June? Anyone else feel like this year is flying by in a whirl of frying pans, baking trays and sprinkles?





Must plan for the week. Image from Pinterest




Weekend Snapshot:

Thai - Kitima in Hout Bay has to be one the best restaurants I've eaten at...

Celebrations - Engagement parties are one of my favourite things to attend. So much love...

Champagne - You can never have too much...

Plants - Make me happy...

Running - I can go further and faster than I thought...

Family - Is more important than you think...

Winter - One minute rain, the next minute blue skies... 


Winter. Fires. Pea & Ham Soup. Images my own.


Family lunches, blue sky Winters, Ice Lollies. Images my own. 


Beautiful Winter. Images my own. 


My Cymbidium is flowering. Images my own. 

Let me know what your plans are for the week, anything delicious on the menu? 

I am craving a Caesar Salad, will post the recipe this week...

Here's to a new week, with better planning, and more posts! 


Have a great week everyone


xx C

No comments:

Post a Comment